- All entries must have been created and/or implemented after January 21st, 2017 and before November 30th, 2017.
- All entries must be submitted by Friday, November 17th, 2017 at 5pm EST.
All entries should be:
- Created by a Canadian company (or the Canadian arm of a global company), for a Canadian audience (which may extend to a global audience), or for a Canadian Company (or the Canadian arm of a global company). * This rule does not apply for Global AToMiC category entries.
- Entries will be evaluated online, so must contain or provide online access to all elements required for judging.
- Entrants must have copyright permission for any images, music or video content contained in their submission.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to select the correct category and to ensure that their entries meet the eligibility requirements. The AToMiC Awards does reserve the right to move submissions into categories deemed suitable however entries submitted in incorrect categories or that are ineligible will not be refunded.
- Duplicate entries in the same category are ineligible and will not be refunded.
Submissions that do not meet eligibility or submission requirements will be disqualified without refund.
Have questions? Need help?
Contact Larissa Santiago at 416-408-2300 x317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.