To enter, please include a 500-word case describing your entry, including objective, insight, concept, execution and results. Ideas, collaboration and impact are areas that judges will also assess, so please include any such information relevant to your entry.
In addition, please submit a visual component to support the written entry. Summary videos are welcome but not mandatory.
All entries must have been created and/or implemented after January 21st, 2017 and before November 30th, 2017.
*Please do not submit the same case as last year
Please read the information below carefully for more info on submission requirements.
By the closing deadline of Friday, November 17th, 2017 at 5 pm EST, you must:
- Complete the Online Entry Form. At any time during the preparation of your entry, you may save and return to the Online Entry Form to change or add new information. Your entry will have an “incomplete” status until it’s completed. When you return to add more information to your entry, you must click “Edit” to proceed.
- Upload list of credits (separate from the 500-word case summary.)
- Upload visual components in support of your entry, using the following instructions as a guide.
- Upload Signed Entry Release Form
- Submit payment for each entry. You will be prompted to pay these fees by Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
- Early bird deadline: September 29th, 2017, 5:00pm EST
$275 per single entry and $225 for subsequent entries by same agency.
- Regular deadline: September 29th, 5:01pm EST to October 27th, 2017, 5:00pm EST
$325 per single entry and $275 for subsequent entries by same agency.
- Final Deadline: October 27th, 5:01pm EST to November 17th, 2017, 5:00pm EST
$375 per single entry and $325 for subsequent entries by same agency.
Video files must be submitted in H.264 MPEG-4 video in .mp4 file format. Hi-res recommended.
Videos can be no longer than 2 minutes. Files must be uploaded to the site following the specifications below.
Please use Google Chrome browser to upload videos:
- MPEG-4 H.264
- File format: H.264 MPEG-4 video in .mp4 file format
- File size limit: 1000 MB
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 NTSC 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second (constant frame rate)
- Profile: Main Profile Level 3.1
- Audio: AAC-LC audio up to 320 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio.
Audio must be: mp3 format and a maximum of 10 mb each.
Images must be: Jpeg and a maximum of 10mb each