To enter, please include a 500-word case describing your entry, including objective, insight, concept, execution and results. Ideas, collaboration and impact are areas that judges will also assess, so please include any such information relevant to your entry.
In addition, please submit a visual component to support the written entry. Summary videos are welcome but not mandatory.
All entries must have been created and/or implemented after December 31, 2015 and before January 20, 2017.
*Please do not submit the same case as last year
Please read the information below carefully for more info on submission requirements.
By the closing deadline of Friday, January 20, 2017 at 5 pm EST of the extended deadline Friday, Feb 3, 2017), you must:
- Complete the Online Entry Form. At any time during the preparation of your entry, you may save and return to the Online Entry Form to change or add new information. Your entry will have an “incomplete” status until it’s completed. When you return to add more information to your entry, you must click “Edit” to proceed.
- Upload list of credits (separate from the 500-word case summary.
- Upload visual components in support of your entry, using the following instructions as a guide.
- Upload Signed Entry Release Form
- Submit payment for each entry. You will be prompted to pay these fees by Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
- The Earlybird entry fee – before Dec. 20th, 2016 – is $275 per single entry and $225 for subsequent entries by the same agency,
- The Regular Deadline fee – December 20th until January 20th, 2017 – is $325 for a single entry and $275 for subsequent entries by the same agency.
- For the Friday Feb. 3, 2017 Extended Deadline, a late fee applies. The Extended Deadline entry fee is $375 per single entry and $325 for subsequent entries by the same agency.
Video files must be submitted in H.264 MPEG-4 video in .mp4 file format. Please use Google Chrome browser to upload videos:
- MPEG-4 H.264
- File format: H.264 MPEG-4 video in .mp4 file format
- File size limit: 1000 MB
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 NTSC (640x480) or 16:9 NTSC (720x404)
- Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second (constant frame rate)
- Profile: Main Profile Level 3.1
- Audio: AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio
Contact Zoe Sherwood at 416-408-2300 x237 or email@example.com.